Jacob Schneider has been defending employers’ and their interests throughout Illinois for over a decade. Mr. Schneider has litigated and continues to litigate cases before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission, Circuit Courts and the Illinois Appellate Court. He has represented a diversity of clients’ ranging from fortune five hundred companies to small family run businesses, in industries that include manufacturing, transportation, healthcare, staffing, government entities, and logistics. In addition to performing a methodical examination of each case received, Mr. Schneider takes time to discuss strategic options with clients to best identify and achieve their individualized goals. He understands the multiplicity of costs incurred when litigation is protracted and the value a client places on a closed file. With that being said, he understands the importance of taking a stand based upon individual case facts or organizational goals.
In his spare time Jake enjoys the outdoors, traveling, home improvement projects, and spending time with his family.
- The Anatomy of a Workers’ Compensation Claim
- ICW Group December, 2017
- Most Annoying Issues when Handling Illinois Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Enstar Insurance, February 2018
- 2018 Illinois Case law update
- Employers Insurance, August 2018
- Introduction to Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- U.S. Administrator Claims, March 2019
- Comparing and Contrasting Illinois versus Indiana Workers Compensation
- Broadspire Insurance, August 2019