Mr. Mustoe is an experienced commercial dispute litigator and legal problem-solver who handles varied complex business and financial matters. His experience over the last 35 years covers a large array of business subject matter including copyright infringement litigation, patent infringement litigation, company ownership disputes, company governance and management disputes, construction litigation and lien rights, commercial secured transactions, loan workouts and restructuring, real estate litigation and matters and financial restructuring.
Over the last 10 years Mr. Mustoe’s practice has focused extensively upon Intellectual property disputes. He has appeared throughout the United States in numerous United States District Courts representing plaintiffs and defendants in Copyright Infringement claims. Mr. Mustoe has also conducted dozens of arbitrations and mediations involving not only Intellectual Property subject matter but also other commercial disputes.
Mr. Mustoe sees his mission to work with the business owner, its managers and/or insurers to manage and resolve legal risk as efficiently and expeditiously as possible.
- Kansas Bar Association
- Sections: Alternative Dispute Resolution, Litigation, Solo & Small Firm
- Missouri Bar Association
- Committees: Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business Law, Commercial Law, Construction Law, Patent,
Trademark & Copyright Law
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Sections: Business/Corporate Law, Construction Law, Patent/Trademark/Copyright Law, Real Estate Law,
Business Litigation, Circuit Court/Associate Circuit/Civil Practice
Cass County Bar Association
- Clay County Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Committees: Real Estate Law
Association of Missouri Mediators
Dispute Resolution Network of the Ozarks
- American Bar Association
- Section: Dispute Resolution
Division: General Practice, Solo & Small Firm
Association for Conflict Resolution