Mr. Wiles joined Evans & Dixon in 2017 and focuses his practice in the areas of Workers’ Compensation, Civil Litigation and Subrogation. He also has experience practicing family law, and is a licensed member of both the Western and Eastern District of Missouri Court of Appeals.
Outside of the office Mr. Wiles spends his time watching Mizzou football and basketball. He is an avid fan of the St. Louis Cardinal and Blues as well as the Kansas City Chiefs. He enjoys playing golf and going for walks with his dog Maddie.
Honors & Awards:
- Missouri and Kansas Rising Stars, Super Lawyers: 2021, 2022
- Achieved the rank of Eagle Scout through Boy Scouts of America
- Recipient of the University of Missouri-Columbia, School of Law Hamann Scholarship Award
- Top 6 finalist of the Polsinelli Mizzou 2014 Moot Court Competition
- Mizzou’s National Moot Court 2015 team
- Boy Scouts of America